I finally feel like I’m part of the club now. So I got nomed by Nyankoto for this Liebster thing and… well it’s kind of interesting because the only thing I know about the blogger is that they like Yaoi. I mean REALY likes Yoai, enough to write their entire blog about it just like Overlord-G and Yuri. I guess to carry on the gay spirit he’s probably going to be one of the bloggers I’ll eventually pass this on to, though he’s probably done it already by now. So before I go ahead with these 11 questions I suppose I should let a classic quote speak on my behalf on the subject of my nomineer:
11 Answers to Nyankoto’s Questions:
1. Have you ever read yaoi manga or watched yaoi anime? If so, what did you think? If not, what’s stopping you?
If you consider Clamp’s X Yaoi, then yes. If you don’t, I’d argue that it’s close enough.
2. If you could adopt a fictional or fantasy animal, what would it be and why?
A Ditto. It’s like the wishing for more wishes trick.
3. What’s your all time favorite anime? If you don’t watch anime, you can give a movie or tv show, I guess (or, even better, go out and watch some anime before coming back to answer this question 🙂 )
Cowboy Bebop, but it’s VERY close to the others in my top 10.
4. If you could have your superpower of choice, what would you pick?
Mind reading at will.
5. What family member are you closest to, and why?
Mum when I was young, Dad now that I’m old. Similar interests.
6. Are you working towards a goal that’s important to you? What is it? If not, do you have one in mind that you have plans for in the future?
To publish a decent novel that gets adapted into another form of media.
7. What do you like about blogging?
It’s like fishing for people with similar interests to yourself.
8. What do you dislike about blogging?
9. What is your favorite type of post to write (you can reference a specific post or two as examples, if ya like)?
Something impulsive like this one.
10. If you could pick one person in the world to read and enjoy your blog, who would it be?
Joe Abercrombie, author of the First Law saga but only if he comments on it as his fantasy character Logan Ninefingers.
11. What’s the most important thing to you?
Excluding the basic necessities of life (including the internet); creativity.
11 Random Facts:
11 facts in 1: I used to want to be a vet (1), inventor(2), singer(3), actor(4), artist(5), animator(6), director(7), ninja(8), samurai (9), sharp shooter (10) and a badass post apocalypses vagrant(11), which why writing about or for these things is my perfect escapism.
My 11 Questions to Nominees:
1. Where would you rather be right now?
2. If you had the perfect story in what medium would you want to see portrayed in?
3. What has been your most popular post? Please link it.
4. Do you have a favorite fact about science? If so, what is it?
5. On average how many hours do you think you spend masturbating a week?
6. What’s your favorite book(s)?
7. What your favorite food(s)?
8. What’s your stance on religion?
9. Are you (even partially) addicted to anything?
10. What would be your ideal setting in a work of fiction?
11. How many Vowels are in your name?
(By now most of these people have probably already done this before so don’t worry about it if you don’t have the time. I completely understand.)
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers.
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)