What I like to do with these chain mail things is to answer the questions in the most assholish ways possible to see if anyone will choose me again. This time it’s the Infinity Dream Award. This one was sent by Kai at Deluscar. Looking at his post and the one who sent it to him (Deven Luca), I’m beginning to see a trend in these lists that I’m going to use to show how short sighted some of these dreams are. Just insert an ‘I want’ at the beginning of each of these.
1. For my third journey to grand Nippon to be either a mere stepping stone to travel around Europe or America or a teaching experience.
2. For my newest trilogy of fantasy novels to be taken on by a decent literary agent that specializes in fantasy and science fiction.
3. Just to combine the next two from Deven Luca and Deluscar, I want to construct another gaming computer FOR my girlfriend.
4. For my idea for a comedy youtube channel ‘The Misogynist Novelist’ to be bait enough for feminists, SJWs and white knights to eventually get free money on patreon SO I can live comfortably doing nothing.
5. To find a loophole to get rid of my student loan.
Considering there are no passing it on rules, I’ve decided not to continue posting it until I’m told the number of people that it needs to be sent to.