I got this award from L-zerb at Lzerbnaiva and considering it’s the first time I’ve gotten this one in particular, I thought I should be a good little blogger and follow through with it in most F’d way I could think of.
Here are the rules for this award:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!So considering I thanked him on his blog I should get on with the facts about myself. Considering there’s no theme to these facts, I thought I should make them the grossest bodily facts I could think of to see if anyone actually reads this by the reactions I get. Warning: This will be explicit and disturbing.
- I haven’t been to a dentist in six years.
- The worst absence I’ve had came from an infected ingrown hair on my scrotum.
- Sometimes I get so constipated I have to remove the feces manually.
- I have a crusted towel in the corner of my room which I still use regularly.
- And finally, I will put you into hands of the great comedian Jim Jefferies for fact 5: “There’s a lot of blood in a bad hemorrhoid, I’ve had toilet bowls that look like abortions.”
Now I have to nominate 10-20 Bloggers but I’m a lazy bastard so I’m just going to do 10.
Silvachief – It looks like you haven’t done this one yet and I know you’re busy, so hah!
Deluscar – This award must not get around as much so I doubt it’s caught anything yet.
The Otaku Judge – Here, another one for your impressive collection of noms.
1001up – I do wonder if this veteran will even entertain these kinds of things.
Frog-Kun – I might have offended this guy/girl/frog so in for a penny…
Overlord-G – I have a feeling this guy has a need to share some more Yuri facts.
FiddleTwix – You did two in a row last time and this can go to the next double up.
Medieval Otaku – I know our visitor ratio is skewed but I appreciate the support.
Moonlitasteria – A fellow Monster Hunterer-er.
Sunite – This guy’s likes are everywhere, good effort man!