Considering Liebster Nominations are only given to bloggers with less than 200 followers, I think it could be considered as blog-shaming. I’m over halfway there, damn it! But in the mean time I’ll be wracking up these chain-mail questionnaires. But that’s okay, because this is my first one from a female blogger (as far as her blogger name is trustworthy anyway (‘,:o). This one’s from;
The Girl With Kaleidoscope Eyes at gayatrisan99 who’s blog is even younger than mine so with these answers comes an encouragement to go check her blog out.
1. How would you describe yourself?
Right now? A procrastinator.
2. What is that one thing you’d like to be good that, but in reality you aren’t really good at it?
Convincing people that I’m right.
3. If you were represented by a color, what color you would be?
4. If you were given a chance to relive any moment from your past, what would it be?
There were so many times I would’ve killed for a condom as a teenager, so any of those moments.
5. If you could bring any ONE musician back to life, who would that be?
Elvis but not because of his music, but to see how many people would actually believe it was him.
6. Which is the best movie you’ve watched?
‘The Hunt’ when I was in teacher training because it showed me how bad being a teacher as a man could be.
7. What aspects do you consider before you start watching an anime?
Two things. Is romance or slice of life the dominant genre and what’s the chance that my friends are going to watch this as well?
8. Which non-Japanese work (movies, TV series, etc) would you like to see getting adapted into an anime and why?
Joe Abercrombie’s ‘The First Law trilogy’ but only if directed by Shinichirō Watanabe.
9. Have you ever regretted watching a movie/anime or reading a book/manga and why do you regret it?
I think this post answers this question very well.
10. Which 3 songs would you include in the “soundtrack of your life”?
‘Wonderful’ by Everclear for my childhood, ‘Numb’ as a teenager and ‘Ready to Die’ for when I finally snap.
11. Lastly, if your life story was made into a movie, what would its title be?
Writing, Eating and Fucking.
I hope there’s no hurt feelings about me not passing this on but I know that the majority of bloggers I do follow have already been “nominated” and I’m unaware of any newer bloggers that haven’t. If anyone feels neglected from this feel free to say so in the comments and I will nominate you.